Effective, efficient and enjoyable customized plans and programs for YOU and YOUR goals.
Hiring an in-person coach is an extremely worthwhile investment, but it comes with a costly price tag and added inconveniences.
Paying what could easily be hundreds of dollars, you’ll have to make your schedule fit your coach’s schedule and there are only so many hours in the day. Factor in time spent driving and unforeseeable circumstances: you’re stuck in traffic, you (or your coach) goes on vacation, gets sick, or a dozen of other reasons for the need to reschedule, losing out on time and, possibly, money.
When it comes to your training, if you ALWAYS need someone else to motivate you to go to the gym or get to an appointment, what happens when the other person isn’t there? What happens when you’re forced to rely on yourself?
An argument against online coaching is the lack of physical accountability you’d get from an in-person coach. I say it’s one of the EXACT reasons why you should give an online program a try. You won’t need other’s motivation, because you’ll get into the habit of showing up for YOU.
Here, online coaching is NOT a hands-off process. You’ll be given tools and education to confidently implement on your own, but I’ll be helping you each and every step along the way.
I’m always only a text away.
What You’ll Get with 1-on-1 Training
- An individualized training program every 4-5 weeks based on an initial movement assessment, your unique goals and needs and the feedback and information you give me. Each program contains warmup and mobility drills, corrective work, strength training and conditioning
- Review and feedback of your form and lifting technique on any video you send my way
- Unlimited text and email access to me for questions and program tweaking
- Videos and demonstrations for every exercise and movement
What You’ll Get with 1-on-1 Nutrition
- Guidelines designed specifically for YOU based off of your answers to a comprehensive questionnaire, your current goals, day-to-day lifestyle, habits and preferences
- Regular checkins and unlimited text and email access to me for troubleshooting, asking questions and providing accountability
- Progress tracking sheets and nutrition education
- Adjustments to your guidelines based on your feedback and results
Always doing whatever you feel like in the gym is sweet for your brain but not always for your body. Never following a program makes it hard to track and test for tangible progress. If winging it works for you, DO THAT. But if you’re spinning your wheels, you need a program AND a coach to help lead the way in looking at the bigger picture.
I should know. My own training only really began to soar when I let someone else take the reins. Programming for myself left me overwhelmed with options, unsure of how to progress, and, admittedly only doing the things I was good at and liked. Whoops.
Sound familiar? If you’re looking to get stronger, become more proficient with training (especially the barbell lifts) and have a plan in place for you to take action with, I’d love to help build an individualized program based on your wants, needs and goals.
Take the guesswork out of choosing exercises and worrying about your training. You’ve got better things to do with that time 🙂
1-on-1 training is for those who have some training or lifting experience and is perfect for individuals looking for increased overall strength, and improved athletic performance as well as those working around past or current injuries, and aspiring or seasoned powerlifters who may or may not be prepping for competition.
You’re an individual. Your nutrition should be too.
Forget the fads, detoxes and cleanses. Stop eating foods you hate the taste of and blindly following plans and programs with inconceivable restrictions, unrealistic expectations and ridiculous rules.
It’s time to make your own rules.
Using information taken from our initial consultation, your nutrition plan will be designed to work with your lifestyle and schedule, not the other way around.
Whether you’re looking for fat loss, muscle gain, improved athletic performance, body composition changes or simply building more sustainable positive habits (or any combination of things) you’ll be given education and support uniquely tailored to YOU all while having a nutrition coach (me!) on call 24/7 and without giving up all of your favorite foods.